Class of 2020: Business Applications Summer Intern
New York, New York, United States
12 days ago
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Take-Two Interactive Internship Program is designed with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Our interns gain substantive, first-hand business insight while building upon professional skills. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects.
- Paid Internship Program in the heart of New York City
- Hands on exposure to areas of interest
- Regularly-scheduled seminars and learning opportunities
- Executive luncheons with our leadership team and CEO
- Networking, volunteer and social events
Interns are expected to be available from May 26th - August 7th in order to participate in all programming and activities.
Want to stretch your boundaries and accelerate your career? Look no further! Our Business Applications department is manages the technology and tools that foster productivity and keep our company running.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Business Application Manager with the departments they support
- Learn the current business processes of the departments and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in daily/weekly team meetings
- Work with our amazing team of business analysts to learn how the applications works, and basic administration of the applications as needed
- Create documentation for application and business processes
- Prepare presentations and status reports as needed
- Participate in IT testing- create & execute test scripts for new or enhanced product functionality
- Identify opportunities to automate manual department processes
- Assist in providing Level 1 support for all systems & applications managed by the Business Applications team
- Facilitate communication with our vendors via support portal for managing and resolving support cases
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who We’re Looking For:
- Rising seniors with a major or course load focused in IT or Computer Science and a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Graduating seniors are also welcome to apply! (Must be enrolled at university at time of application)
- No work experience required – we’ll teach you what you need to know to apply your education to the work done by our team
- Students with a basic understanding of software and application design, development and project management principles.
- A true team player and collaborator
- An innovative problem solver who is passionate about leveraging technology to solve complex business problems
- An excellent communicator