Streamline Games is searching for the next creative addition to our team. As part of the team, you will have a chance to work alongside all manners of our production team from Design and Art, all the way to Sound and Music. Your role would be to make compelling and impactful videos using in-game shots as well as b-roll footage of the teams. Exercise your creative juices and be the visual storyteller of our various games and projects!
- Delivering excellence
- Build unique scenes within the in-game environment.
- Capture engaging visuals in both video and image formats of the video games/projects and behind-the-scenes footage of the teams on it.
- Edit videos of content captured from the games.
- Support various projects from concept to final delivery
- Work at a fast pace on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Problem-solve to achieve the best possible results while working within the confines of an unfinished technology
- Work with varying levels of supervision and creative direction, ranging from complete autonomy to working with a director to capture specific requests.
- Be involved in storyboarding and idea/concept discussions
- Illustrate ideas visually using standard industry tools (Photoshop, Premier Pro, etc.)
- Communicates regularly with the Project Leads regarding the status of current project milestones and initiatives
- Pro-actively obtains guidance and approval from Project leads as required
- Team and personal development
- Constantly reviews existing video content of video games out in the market to learn from and improve Streamline's video content
- Work as unintrusive as possible from the development team
- Identify and propose in-engine tools that can be used to further improve the development of video content
- Strong applied knowledge of Cinematography concepts (lighting, framing, composition, camera motion, camera angles etc) and Motion Graphics
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and a willingness to learn other game engines as necessary
- Strong knowledge of editing and video capture software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects,obs, Streamlabs).
- Experience creating visual content in digital or standard media (video, photography, gaming, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English), being able to explain technical solutions clearly and concisely
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Experience working within a group/team
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Understanding of the games industry landscape, market opportunities, and player expectations
- Enjoys playing and making games
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.