1 month ago
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Cinematic Designer to join our team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. Our Cinematics Team is responsible for creating compelling interactive scenes and cutscenes using animation libraries and motion capture. Together with some of the industry’s best storytellers you will create scenes that are compelling and emotional or spectacular and bursting with action. We have it all! You will be also working closely with Writers and Quest Designers and all that in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- Creating compelling scenes with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography, editing and timing.
- Communicating with Designers and Leads to improve readability of visual storytelling and establish perfect continuity of the story with gameplay.
- Completing tasks on time keeping high quality.
- Following and maintaining pipelines and technical requirements.
- Good understanding of what creates great storytelling and how to use different means of expression to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences.
- Good understanding of acting including posing and timing.
- Experience in using game engines: Unreal (preferably), Unity, Godot, REDkit etc.
- Good knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- AAA games development experience (doing long-form project(s) from inception to completion).
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Technical problem-solving.
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Genuine interest in the genre.
- Experience directing and/or acting.
- Experience with working with a screenplay.
- Experience working with animation.
- Experience with MotionBuilder.
Please, include any type of an art portfolio to your application (3D art, animation, movie, vfx, photography etc.).
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.