3 days ago
We are looking for a Cinematic Artist who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create immersive high-quality cinematics. You will work under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences.
You will work to combine all the cinematic ingredients and create compelling cinematics for the game. You will support the team in a variety of ways by applying multiple skills to your daily work. We are looking for a multi-disciplinary Cinematic Artist who enjoys working in multiple areas of cinematic production.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished cinematics.
- Take storyboards and produce animatics.
- Take animatics and create prototypes in engine.
- Prepare scenes and setup all assets needed for motion capture shoots as well as for the animation team.
- Scene layout and maintenance in game engine.
- Collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
- 3+ Years of experience in similar position, preferably at least 1 shipped title under your belt.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya using Story or Sequencer.
- Previous experience placing and manipulating motion capture data.
- Capable of meeting schedules and committing to delivery dates.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best work for game cinematics.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.