Barcelona CT es
6 days ago
Working in close collaboration with the animation director of the game, your mission will be to animate complete scenes of cinematics (body + facial + cam) using MotionBuilder, going through different phases of polish and reaching a realistic result. You will be part of a strong and talented cinematic team which creates memorable scenes and performances on well known Ubisoft projects such as Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good and Evil, Rabbids…
- Integrate the motion captured animation.
- Responsible of the quality of the assigned cinematics.
- Communicate daily with the director of animation.
- Work with the engine to ensure the final result.
- Strong composition sense.
- Knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions and body language, in order to express character emotions through movement.
- Motion capture experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (English) spoken and written.
- Ability to receive and provide constructive criticism.
- Able to collaborate well with the other members of the animation team and other team members.
- Organizational skills.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- MotionBuilder knowledge is a plus.
Candidates must provide some sort of portfolio/demo reel.
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin's Creed III Remastered.