3 months ago
Playground Games are looking for a Cinematics Animator to join our Fable team.
Your animation expertise will cover a broad range of key areas, including facial, motion capture, and keyframe. You’re required to be a creative animator, with good knowledge of the technical aspects of your craft. As an animator at Playground you’ll also have the opportunity to collaborate with the team on improving the animation and art pipelines.
- Blocking out animations
- Quickly iterating on pre-vis
- Collaborating with the Lead, Director, and cinematic team to discover the best performance
- Working with design to implement cinematics into the engine and testing to make sure they fit within the game
- Polishing motion capture animation and adding to its performance
- Creating content for cutscenes, in-game cinematics, and bespoke animations
- Tracking time and tasks, and frequently showing progress to the team
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly experienced and collaborative team, within one of the world’s most exciting games studios. This role provides exciting new challenges for experienced developers looking to further their career and create world class games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Can convey emotion through realistic performance
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Maya and MotionBuilder
- Experience working with motion capture
- Motivated and driven to produce and achieve work of the highest quality
- 2+ years professional animation experience
- Passionate about video games
- Experience with game engines