4 days ago
We are looking for a Cinematic Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create believable high-quality cinematic animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences. You should have a good sense for dialogue-based performances as well as narrative.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create high quality animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics.
- Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polish using motion capture.
- Collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
- Ensure that your animation work functions as intended in the game.
- 3+ Years of experience in similar position, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- Strong animation skills and comfortable with motion editing.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
- Previous experience working with motion capture data.
- A general understanding of rigging is very desirable to provide feedback to the Rigging team.
- Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work for game cinematics.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh, Budapest and consider WFH candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.