Chinese to Korean Freelancing Opportunity with Nuverse (Bytedance's Gaming Department)
14 days ago
Freelancing Opportunity with Nuverse (Bytedance's Gaming Department)
We are looking for Professional Game Translators. If you are a native speaker of one of the following languages and experienced in game translation, we'd be honored to have you work with us!
Languages Needed: English/Japanese/Korean/Thai/Traditional Chinese/Russian/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese
Official Website: https://www.nvsgames.com/
Company Address: No. 51 Taizi Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Postal Code: 518067
About Us: Nuverse, owned by ByteDance, is a game development and publishing company for players and developers all around the world. We are dedicated to serving gamers worldwide by offering top-tier games, building a global community, and providing fun and inspiring experiences.
Nuverse has already released several games including Rules of Survival, Blades of the Guardians, Portal Man, Naruto: Slugfest, Ragnarok X: Next Generation, and more.
Nuverse is currently seeking experienced and highly qualified Linguists/Translators to translate from Simplified Chinese/English to the following target languages.
[Simplified Chinese/English] <> [English/Japanese/Korean/Thai/Traditional Chinese/Russian/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese]
1. Native in the target language – spoken and written; Fluent in the source language (Simplified Chinese/English) – spoken and written;
2. You have at least three years of experience in translating, editing, and proofreading game-related content in different genres; you have translated 200,000+ words and performed LQA testing on 3+ game projects in genres including but not limited to: SLG/MMO/RPG/MOBA/FPS
3. Experience in translating for top-grossing game projects is a plus;
4. Proficient with CAT tools (e.g. Memsource, MemoQ, Trados Studio etc);
5. Professional and responsible, and with good communication skills;
6. A passion for video & mobile games is preferred;
7. A degree or background in translation, creative writing, or narrative design is preferred.
Recruitment Status: Open
Salary: Based on experience and quality; payment calculated per word count or hourly rate
Interested parties may send their resumes to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Please set the email subject line and resume file name to: Your Name - source language - target language).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.