Chief of Staff to Head of Global Publishing (M/W/NB)
7 days ago
As the Chief of Staff to the Head of Global Publishing you are in charge to help him drive his leadership team, lead the communication of the leadership team.
In the context of the newly created Global Publishing organization, you will directly report to the Head of Global Publishing and be the main contributor to organize on a daily basis the interactions with the Global Publishing leadership team to forster a strong team that is organized to build and roll out the strategy that will achieve growth for the company while bringing a respectful and stimulating work environment to teams.
To assist the Head of Global Publishing in deploying this ambition you will rely on 4 pillars:
Facilitation and animation of the Leadership team (up to 11 VP) :
- Enforce a new team culture at every level based on the following pillars: Collaboration, trust and team spirit
- Design and implement the governance and way of working for this committee
- Lead the daily works (preparation of the meeting, work seminars, special projects…) to maintain efficiency and help build a strong long term vision and strategy and maintain global overview for all leaders towards the targets to achieve
Management of ongoing Transformation / Strategic evolutions:
- Conduct and follow-up on all our transformation task forces regarding our organization, processes and culture
- Handle both internal and external resources allocated to change management
- Bring Project Management and Change management expertise to all leaders and departments according to evolving business needs
Executive communication and internal communication oversight:
- Lead internal communications team to frame strategy and drive roll out
- Support the leadership team with all their internal and external communication
- Lead the organization of our main strategic internal event
- Ensure transversal seminars for Top management and their reports based on business needs
- Forsters through internal communication actions a strong culture of collaboration, respect, performance and fun within the Global Publishing organization
Implementation of business performance excellence:
- Run specific projects on an ad hoc basis when not assigned to a specific leader
- Implements tools / dashboard to maintain global overview of the business and teams for the Head of Global Publishing
- Oversee resources that will design and craft new shared and synthetic tools
Manage Head of Global Publishing Executive Assistant
The ideal candidate:
- Is an accomplished & multi-dimensional leader with innovative strategic thinking
- Is a natural & inspiring communicator, as well as an assertive leader who can establish immediate credibility and trust with both internal & external stakeholders
- Is familiar with working closely with the CEO and/or senior leaders of a large organization and with multiple cross-functional teams
- Is fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates impeccable organization, self-sufficiency and ability to multi-task
- Is creative and nimble in his way of approaching problems and very solution driven
- Is curious of all business and corporate subjects and able to grasp quicky what is at stake
- Is a corporate culture ambassador with a strong sensitivity to local and cultural specificities
- Is a team player with a can-do attitude
- Brings an understanding of the Video Game and/ or Entertainment Industry
- Inspiring role-model for their team
- Visionary (strategic mindset)
- Out-of-the-box thinker
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community .
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.