Chief of Staff
10 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who seek to harness the power of data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence at all levels -individual, team and company, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be fulfilling. Life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and to get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
The position of Chief of Staff will actively support the CEO and COO in scaling Voodoo in the coming years, structuring executive routines and managing initiatives across business units towards strategic company goals. This role will essentially be the right hand of the leadership group on the most strategic topics across the company.
- Challenge, formalise, and ensure good execution of the strategy
- Accompany COO and CEO in managing and ensuring excellence of gaming operation (production, publishing, Live ops, tools, M&A)
- Increase the effectiveness of our COO and CEO cascading initiatives down at all levels (streamline processes and communication)
- Follow up on all strategic meetings and make sure teams roll out key initiatives and decisions
- Make sure all stakeholders are aligned on strategic project and report on advancement and performance
- Help to structure and scale the company
- Coordinate core business functions and support functions to reach strategic goals
- Monitor business KPIs and strategic projects
- Ensure strategic projects are delivered in time
What do we expect?
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning
- Deep systemic thinking and business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Top tier Business School (HEC, INSEAD, ESCP, Stanford, …)
- Management experience in a top tier consulting firm (Mc Kinsey, Bain, BCG)
- Fluent in French and English
What is your team about?
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive compensation package ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days ⧫ Lunch card ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
We are offering all members of staff a flexible vacation policy, allowing them to take as many paid days off as they wish as long as the work is done and objectives are achieved.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interviews that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Lastly, a test /case study will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!