This job might no longer be available.
Chief of Staff, Publishing
13 days ago
The Publishing department is looking for a Chief of Staff that will support the mission of creating the most performatic, modularized publishing function capable of serving multiple small game studios.
What you'll do
The incumbent will be the right arm of the Head of Publishing, supporting him in all his priorities:
- Drive clarity around vision and strategy for the department - Drive documentation and communication of the department Vision, Mission, Strategy and OKRs. Maintain roles and responsibilities for department head and N2.
- Run department management systems, including: prepare and run key meetings; manage and report progress on the key areas initiatives (OKRs and metrics); support Head of Publishing with department internal communications
- Lead strategic initiatives, from the design to implementation. This includes managing and reporting progress on projects you are working on; driving change management and handover of the projects you deliver.
- Write clear and concise documents to support decision-making. - Run the rituals that ensure these documents are built on time and with the correct inputs and buy ins.
What you'll need
To perform this successfully, you should be curious and increasingly become knowledgeable about our company and industry. Some characteristics that are key to this role:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Curious and eager to learn about technology and growth
- You are extremely proactive and are not afraid of failure
- You have the ability and persistence to solve problems, big and small. Also, you are constantly looking for ways to improve processes and analysis
- You're hands-on; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task
- Strong communication skills and approachability
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.