Chief People Officer
15 days ago
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking an experienced and dynamic Chief People Offer to develop and execute on a human resource strategy that supports the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The Chief People Officer provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
• This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
• Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
• Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
• Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
• Work with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
• Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
• Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
• Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
• A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience.
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.