6 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research and gather reference materials such as concept art, photography and others
- Create detailed sculpts following the artistic direction to serve as a strong base for in-game models
- Paying attention to detail and following the artistic direction of the game and its characters and art assets
- Retopologize and texture to deliver clean and optimized game geometry, detailed textures, and materials
- Integrate the characters with attention to the tech constraints, and artistic and gameplay requirements
- Solve daily artistic issues with thorough research and unlimited creative ideas
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, as well as other dev disciplines in the studio
- Share your knowledge and proactively help teammates, and share your research finding techniques and solutions
- Work with Technical Artists to maintain and improve the Character Art pipeline
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Mid to senior level of gaming industry experience with industry 3D packages
- Having demonstrated a strong interest in facial and head modeling in a realism environment
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
- Good working knowledge of and experience with facial and hair development
- Resourceful and you can work under high technical constraints
- Benefiting from excellent relational skills, you are a team player and proactive
- You have an inquisitive nature and a strong interest in the video games industry
- Good understanding of human anatomy
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Flexible work arrangements
- Choice of paid parking or public transport expenses
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly Rostered Days Off (in addition to Annual Leave)
- Paid time off to volunteer
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.