Shanghai Shanghai cn
13 days ago
- Understand asset limitations, project milestones, risks and work accordingly;
- Collect and become familiar with reference images;
- Produce models according to the Art director's vision;
- Create high quality, detailed character models and assets;
- Provide proxy models for early game integration;
- Create efficient and rig friendly, low polygon models for game integration;
- Unwrap low polygon models and create high quality color maps;
- Address critiques from the Lead Artist and Art Director and make revisions;
- Guarantee the quality and delivery on time of 3D modeling and mapping as regards the characters and actors needed for producing the game;
- Mentor and help grow less experienced artists on the team
- At least 3 years’ working experience in game development modeling and texturing characters using 3ds Max and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs);
- Experienced with AAA game production
- Very high sense of human anatomy and proportions;
- Solid in 3DS Max, ZBrush (or equivalent software) and Photoshop, Substance Painter;
- Solid knowledge in hi-poly modeling and digital sculpting;
- Strong knowledge of low poly modeling techniques including but not limited to creating great quad topology;
- Very good texturing skills, mapping and normal map extraction techniques; Understanding of PBR.
- Ability to use efficiently the texture space and to take into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling;
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette regarding objects;
- Passion for games and strong game culture;
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams;
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
Nice to have
- Good communication and English skills.
- Strong knowledge of Marvelous Designer and/or Substance Designer.
- Experience in animation and rigging are considered as advantage;
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com