Channel Partnerships Associate
7 days ago
As a Channel Partner Associate you will be working directly with some of the most widely known technology companies in the world, actively growing their relationship with both FRVR and their users through the magic of games. If you get as much of a kick out of envisioning new ways to develop massive user-facing platforms as you do from being the driving force behind making sure those developments happen at the stakeholder level, then you’ll be right at home here.
Working with FRVR should be fun, both for you, and for the companies you’ll work with. Part of your responsibility will be to deliver on this guidance and management without losing sight of the fact that, ultimately, we’re building something cool together.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Handling day to day communications with FRVR partners, keeping relationships with organisations of all sizes healthy and moving forwards
- Being a driving force on a variety of partner projects from new games to new platform features, ensuring proper tracking and alignment
- Managing internal resources to ensure that FRVR delivers on everything promised
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of documentation that will align and organize the FRVR Channel Team and its stakeholders
- Condensing insight gathered from across FRVR, the partner’s organisation, and your own research into potential new projects or improvements for the shared product
- Working to establish and develop new partnerships with user-facing platforms around the world
We are looking for someone with:
- Someone who is exceedingly organised and capable of being the focal PoC for many stakeholders at different levels of both internal and external organisations
- Someone who is used to B2B interactions and negotiations with a variety of organisations, and can balance being personable with being business savvy
- Someone who has a structured approach to projects and initiatives that can help keep everything on track without sacrificing flexibility
- Someone who is naturally thorough with documentation such that all useful information and insights from a partnership are captured and capitalised upon
- Someone who has an aptitude for, is hungry to learn more about, the business strategy and management aspects of building massively powerful partnerships
- Someone who is genuinely excited about both the power of games, and the future that being able to spread gaming experience absolutely everywhere could create
What else you should know:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You will have a permanent work contract;
- You will have a top tier health insurance;
- You will have 23 vacation days;
- We have a flexible working setup - currently full remote but intend to have a full office in central Lisbon;