This job might no longer be available.
Channel Partner Success Associate, North America
18 days ago
Are you ready for a challenge? Come join our global Channel Partnerships team at Unity! Our team has an opportunity for a Channel Partner Success Associate who is experienced in Software as a Service /Software sales with a desire to make a real impact in a growing team!
As a key team member, you will help us to continue becoming a best-in-class channel enabling organization by managing the sales process for Unity’s channel partners and leading their close collaboration with the Unity direct sales team.
As the regional Channel Partner Success Associate for North America, you will be working with the regional Partner Account Manager, drive the practice of outstanding partner relationship management together, and accelerate revenue growth. Core to your success will be enabling reseller partners to collaborate with Unity direct builders to build and close the sales opportunities and align on the process to maximize renewal success.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the go-to-person for Regional partners, collaborating with partner account managers to drive success in the region
- Coordinate with regional business development leads to drive efficient sales teamwork
- Manage the pipeline of co-selling and renewal opportunities with Unity sellers as well as the partners
- Support partners in crafting valuable tools, integrations, and training
- Collaborate with relevant teams on channel partnerships to enable partners to access
What we’re looking for
- Proficiency in Software as a Service
- Experience in channel sales and championing partners
- Experience in inside sales or account management roles with a positive relationship management ability
- An ability to manage and track a sales pipeline with a history of exceeding quota
You might also have
- Knowledge of the potential applications for real-time 3D technology in various industries
- Experience growing SaaS reseller revenue
- Experience as a regional sales in North America
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.