Channel Marketing Manager - International Business
11 days ago
Osmo is a line of hands-on educational digital/physical games produced by the company Tangible Play, based in Palo Alto, California. Osmo's products are built around its proprietary “Reflective ArtificialIntelligence,” a system that uses a stand and a clip-on mirror to allow an iPad or iPhone's front-facing camera to recognize and track objects in the physical play space in front of the device.
Osmo games are available for sale online and in retail outlets such as Target and the Apple Store. Osmo was acquired by BYJU'S in January 2019.
We are seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to help support the next chapter of growth, focusing on the consumer journey and the brand retail expansion.
- This function is responsible for developing, managing and executing programs to enhance our presence with channel partners and key stakeholders. The Channel Marketing Manager synthesizes product and market knowledge to develop POSMaterials, Events, communications and programs that drive knowledge, engagement and sell-through
- An effective collaborator and strong team player, the Channel Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with other groups including product management, marketing communications, marketing operations and sales
- Participates in all aspects of in-store and online merchandising development, timeline and execution of existing brand presence, including current and new product launches
- Design and implement channel marketing plans and programs across the partner lifecycle; co-market with sales and strategic / high-value partner reps and customers; and collaborate with marketing stakeholders to identify, develop and drive engagement and awareness
- Work with marketing analytics and sales to gather customer and market insights; Synthesize information to develop hard-hitting Osmo programs, resources, and materials for channel facing programs, training and activities including but not limited to in-market events, channel partner meetings, summits, etc
- Manage and direct internal and external agencies to plan and execute channel activities
- Define and measure KPIs for activities and track activity sales results
- Establish professional relationships with key rep & stakeholder teams including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet retailer performance objectives
- Work with cross functional groups to identify sales tools and training programs for channel
- Work with Osmo Sales teams to develop and deliver upon marketing programs at the partner level
- Managing MDF and the MDF process from prior approval to payment, including reporting to the channel sales regarding budgets and deadlines
- 5-8 years of experience is required