Channel Marketing Coordinator
Santa Clara, California, United States
4 days ago
The Channel Marketing Coordinator will work within the Sales department at BANDAI Namco Entertainment America. The primary job responsibilities involve successfully assisting the Channel and Latin American team leads with various tasks, such as the creation and distribution of product information, updates and assets, performance of retail audits and compliance, departmental procurement and trade show/event planning and attendance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product information and asset coordination
- Coordinate with Brand Marketing and the Associate Channel Marketing Manager to ensure all retail marketing assets are requested, created and approved in a timely manner before being distributed to field sales, retailers and other 3 rd parties as needed
- Support the Associate Channel Marketing Manager to source and distribute product documentation and assets as needed for retailer line review presentations, SKU set ups or 1P retail kiosks
- Support field sales team and extended sales representatives with asset requests or other support needs
- Administrative support: Retail Channel, LatAm
- Coordinate DLC code procurement and distribution process between Digital and Field Sales teams
- Retailer & BNEA eCommerce website compliancy & BNEA CMS maintenance
- Team procurement, budget updates and invoice tracking
- Trade show planning and attendance as needed
- Other departmental administrative support as needed for NA & LA
- eCommerce team support
- Asset creation and project management
- Procurement support and documentation tracking
- Other support as needed
- Other product and industry research and competitive analysis as needed.
- Some relevant experience, i.e. video games/entertainment, retailer support preferred
- Highly organized
- High comfort level using FTP, or other file transfer programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Good team player who is able to meet and/or exceed team goals
BS/BA Degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.