Channel Marketing Account Coordinator
3 months ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Join a dedicated team that works closely with internal Sales team members and the Marketing teams from our various labels, to market and support our titles within retailer accounts in the Americas.
What You’ll Take On
- You will support the channel marketing team in day-to-day activities related to channel planning
- You’ll assist with budget planning and reconciliation
- You will be responsible for monitoring marketing placements and brand accuracy of our global web presence and ensuring accurate execution and report issues to management.
- You’ll be responsible for physical and digital product page set-ups for product launches
- You’ll help drive product discoverability on partner e-comm sites
- You’ll own the process for briefing in creative assets needed for select retail accounts
- You’ll be responsible for creative asset management and trafficking
- You’ll provide data analysis and reporting support to the channel marketing and sales team efforts
- You’ll conduct web audits to check for price compliance, marketing proof of performance and competitor activity
- You will provide data entry support for channel marketing plans using our promotional tracking tool
What You Bring
Required skills & qualifications:
- Detail Oriented: You don’t miss details. you deliver projects on time, have created plans and process in order to complete projects using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau a plus)
- Communication: You're polished and often find yourself communicating with your direct manager and outside partners which can include senior management.
- Curious: You know our industry and interested in learning more about Sales/Marketing within the video game and entertainment industry. You ask good questions.
- Organized: You’re in role in which you consistently handle competing projects and follow a consistent process in order to prioritize tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment. You're independent and your projects often has stretches that allows you to work autonomously.
Great to Have:
- Previous experience in any of the following areas would be highly valued: channel / retail marketing, e-comm merchandising, video game industry
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.