This job might no longer be available.
Channel Manager – Performance Media
6 days ago
Within the Global Publishing headquarter and as part of the team in charge of the global operations of our media activities, the Channel Manager – Performance Media’s main mission will be to supervise the operations of digital media campaigns on several digital channels with an expertise on branding KPIS.
What you’ll do
Responsible for setting up and monitoring media performance campaigns at a global scale
- Co-develop campaigns with media planners to achieve strategic goals pre-defined by Brand and eCommerce teams
- Support planners in their audience strategy and audience sizing when building our yearly plans
- Set-up and optimize paid media campaigns on business managers (META Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Snapchat for Business, TikTok Business Manager, Google Ads, Reddit, Amazon Search, Amazon DSP) for Europe, North America, and Oceania
- Supervise campaigns tactics and set-up when outsourced to an external partner for search, programmatic, and YouTube
- Monitor and optimize the performance on all channels operated
- Provide post-campaign reporting with clear outcomes for future campaigns
Be the referent for Media Channel management for campaigns driven by performance KPIs
- Ensure a strong expertise on the ever-changing channels for which you are responsible
- Give insightful feedback on our digital channels to planners
- Be proactive about new media products to be constantly in a test & learn process
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in a similar position, in the online media buying sector.
- Junior experience in at least one of the following: Google Search Ads, Meta (Facebook/Instagram) Ads, Amazon Search Ads, Amazon DSP, Snap Ads.
- You have good technical knowledge of Online Media tools.
- You can manage several projects at the same time. You have a good understanding of online marketing processes and online advertising practices.
- You are very rigorous, and comfortable with data. An interest in video games industry and the entertainment environment will be a plus to produce value-added analysis and recommendations.
- You are curious and follow the new trends of digital marketing, CRM, and social media.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.