Change Operations Specialist
18 days ago
Job Posting TitleChange Operations Specialist
SummaryThe primary responsibility of Change Operations Specialist is to review change requests from all departments that submit a change for a Sales Order, PTR, Invoice, or a Transfer Request and any other changes that may fit in between those categories. These requests must be processed in a timely manner, ensuring that any and all research on the request is acquired, and detailed knowledge is applied to the request. Ensuring any jurisdictional requirements are selected and performing a Self-QC to confirm all selections are accurate.
The Change Operations Specialist will interface with the Change Operations Manager, and their respective seniors to understand their queue and prioritization.
What You'll Do
- Manages time effectively throughout the day to ensure all change requests are processed in the priority level assigned and priority SLA is met
- Attends daily meetings to assess the queue and understand priorities for each respective day
- Works with multiple teams, across multiple departments and answer any questions that may arise before or after a change request
- Works with Marketing and ERP to ensure selections are created when needed, and that any compliance issues are resolved and addressed
- Creates VSTS tickets for ERP/MDM team to review and assist in re-configuration and master data issues
- Be able to review multiple sources of information [excel, word], and cross reference to ensure that correct and accurate selection are made during the Change Management process
- Performs root cause analysis for any quality errors that arise, internal or external
- Responds to internal customers on status of change requests and additions to any request.
- Promotes and develops positive communication across all internal customers and upstream partners.
- Attends any and all meetings pertaining to the role as needed
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
- Processes Invoice Corrections when needed, and shares end of month responsibilities
- Varied other processes required in our department, including but not limited to ship list, FCO and CR processing, PTR clean up, and RMA and Sales Order creation
- Maintain and Distribute reports to internal customers
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager
What We're Looking For
- Supply chain experience is a plus
- Production and Warehouse experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Power BI experience a plus
- Smartsheets experience a plus
- D365 Experience a plus
- Ability to problem solve
- Can work independently
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively with management and personnel at all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Possesses strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office)
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.