Change Operations Specialist
29 days ago
Job Posting TitleChange Operations Specialist
SummaryThe primary responsibility of Change Operations Specialist is to review change requests from all departments that submit a change for a Sales Order, PTR, Invoice, or a Transfer Request and any other changes that may fit in between those categories. These requests must be processed in a timely manner, ensuring that any and all research on the request is acquired, and detailed knowledge is applied to the request. Ensuring any jurisdictional requirements are selected and performing a Self-QC to confirm all selections are accurate.
The Change Operations Specialist will interface with the Change Operations Manager, and their respective seniors to understand their queue and prioritization.
What you'll do
- Manages time effectively throughout the day to ensure all change requests are processed in the priority level assigned and priority SLA is met
- Attends daily meetings to assess the queue and understand priorities for each respective day
- Works with multiple teams, across multiple departments and answer any questions that may arise before or after a change request
- Works with Marketing and ERP to ensure selections are created when needed, and that any compliance issues are resolved and addressed
- Creates VSTS tickets for ERP/MDM team to review and assist in re-configuration and master data issues
- Be able to review multiple sources of information [excel, word], and cross reference to ensure that correct and accurate selection are made during the Change Management process
- Performs root cause analysis for any quality errors that arise, internal or external
- Responds to internal customers on status of change requests and additions to any request.
- Promotes and develops positive communication across all internal customers and upstream partners.
- Attends any and all meetings pertaining to the role as needed
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
- Processes Invoice Corrections when needed, and shares end of month responsibilities
- Varied other processes required in our department, including but not limited to ship list, FCO and CR processing, PTR clean up, and RMA and Sales Order creation
- Maintain and Distribute reports to internal customers
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager
What we're looking for
- Supply chain experience is a plus
- Production and Warehouse experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Power BI experience a plus
- Smartsheets experience a plus
- D365 Experience a plus
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Can work independently
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively with management and personnel at all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Possesses strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.