This job might no longer be available.
Change Management Specialist
27 days ago
SummaryDevelops change plans that are aligned to Aristocrat’s Change Enablement Framework and leads effective implementation of change initiatives by ensuring stakeholder buy-in, employee adoption, and overall organizational readiness. Plays a key role in ensuring organizational initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. Focuses on the people-side of change to prepare, support, and equip people to adopt and use changes to business processes, systems, technology, job roles, and organization structures.
What you'll do
- Create localized change implementation plans in line with the overarching change strategy and Change Enablement Framework to support adoption of the change required by an initiative to include communication, training, stakeholder engagement, resistance management and risk management, and adoption plans.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders as well as impacted audiences.
- Enable the design, development, delivery, and management of key communications.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Identify, analyse, and prepare change risk mitigation tactics.
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Track and report issues related to the people-side of change.
- Continuously evaluate, refine, and implement change plans from feedback received to maximize user adoption and minimize overall risk such that business results are achieved.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Collaborate on a cross-functional change champion team to ensure change activities are planned, completed, and tracked as a part of end-to-end program planning.
- Provide local, hands-on support for change implementation tactics.
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years in organizational change management with experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools, preferably within the technology, media, or telecommunications sectors
- Relevant degree qualifications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Experiencing influencing, applying emotional intelligence, organizational savvy, and partnering for client’s success.
- Experience driving change for complex initiatives, developing change plans, and executing them successfully.
- Strong understanding of project management delivery.
- Working knowledge of change risk identification and mitigation.
- Experience developing communication, training, and coaching.
- Experience in workshop facilitation and presentation to include experience developing, planning, and delivering training sessions.
- Change Enablement (management) qualifications / certifications (prefer PCI / Prosci / Kotter / LaMarsh)