This job might no longer be available.
Change Co-ordinator (6m FTC)
12 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
As a key member of the Projects and Planning team the role is for a Project and Change Coordinator to help the business transform from being engaged in projects to a stable and operational BAU state. Your role will be to support and coordinate change activities over a 6 month period working closely with Operational Leads, Subject matter experts, Training and Quality as well as the project teams to ensure a smooth transition into a new way of working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be an ambassador of change management and communication of change allowing the CX to accelerate the adoption of its digital investments
- Support local and global projects by coordinating and facilitating any transitional change and communication activities
- Working with the business to identify key areas of impact and ensuring these area being prioritised correctly
- Identify, log & track any risks and issues affecting consumers and retailers following the Salesforce implementation project
- Organise and coordinate ‘business acceptance / validation testing’ of issues that have been resolved through the production support team
- Become the key point of contact for all questions, queries and issues that arise during the transition period
- Provide regular progress updates to leadership on change and communications activities
- Maintain on-going communications & dialogue with relevant stakeholders in their business area to ensure they are fully updated and engaged with the progress of the change and understand the impact to their area of responsibility.
- Support in the creation of any documentation needed by the business to accelerate adoption
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of project coordination
- Working in change environment
- Experience of digital transformation projects
- Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- Running / facilitating workshops
- Process mapping
- Agile project methodology
- Project Management
- Highly Driven and Self-Motivated & the ability to motivate others
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to understand complex concepts – ‘see the bigger picture
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym/Gym Allowance
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
- Flexible/Hybrid working (FlexModes)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.