Associate Distributed Systems Engineer, Central Technology
10 days ago
Are you excited to work on distributed systems that have evolved over the years to ship Destiny and deliver frequent updates to our players? Would you like to develop expertise in writing efficient software at the heart of our large server farm?
As an Associate Distributed Systems Engineer at Bungie, you will work on distributed build systems, bug processing pipelines, and automated testing services. You will be part of our Central Tech team, working closely with our game teams to improve their workflows and deliver content to players. With mentorship from our system experts, you will learn to tackle the unique problems of supporting the continuous delivery of world-class games.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Build and maintain clear and inspectable C# code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Extend and maintain features, workflows, and tools
- Improve craft via practice, code reviews, and mentorship
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with a compiled programming language such as C#, C++, or Java
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing