This job might no longer be available.
Celebrity & Influencer Marketing Intern
Orlando Florida United States
6 months ago
Celebrity & Influencer Marketing Intern (Summer 2020)
**Must be available for a full-time paid internship between May and August 2020 in Orlando, FL - USA**
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. We create connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, PGA TOUR® golf, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about us, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Role Overview: The Celebrity & Influencer Marketing Intern will support our team in managing EA's multiple franchises, diverse partners, celebrity and influencer projects, and any related team needs.
- Identify specific influencers in lifestyle and entertainment to grow our celebrity network for EA's franchises
- Facilitate the ideation of EA’s projects with public figures and organizations to establish strategic partnerships
- Coordinate with partners and vendors to execute projects and events for EA's franchise marketing strategy
- Support the development, planning, and execution of signature projects to engage mass/mainstream audiences before, during, and post-launch
- Maintain relationships with external partners and internal stakeholders through collaborative discussion and client-centric practices
- Support the tracking, reporting, and communication of quantitative metrics in relation to talent partnerships and projects
- Ensure all celebrity and lifestyle influencer partnerships maintain organizational standards and align with the Corporate & Marcom Influencer Guidelines
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program and are slated to graduate after Summer 2020 (i.e. Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and beyond)
- Your degree's curriculum and coursework focuses on Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Analytics, or any closely related field
- You have a desire to grow your understanding of influencer partnerships and the gaming/entertainment/lifestyle categories
- You can identify and position genuine affinities of celebrity and lifestyle influencers aligned with EA's franchise marketing strategy
- You have developed creative, dynamic, informative and engaging influencer projects, content, and events in the past
- You have experience analyzing and interpreting data to curate compelling narratives that guide team decisions
- You have proficient knowledge of presentation platforms such as PowerPoint or Google Slides
- You are eager to identify team needs and solve challenges
- You know how to communicate your vision and support your rationale
- You enjoy the dynamic of an evolving team with an all-hands approach
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.