Cash Management Senior/Specialist Analyst
10 days ago
About the team
We are looking for a talented and passionate Cash Management Senior/Specialist Analyst to join Wildlife’s Cash Management team in São Paulo, Brazil. As a Cash Management Senior/Specialist Analyst you’ll play a key role as a Cash management analyst, responsible for managing and controlling bank relationships, investments and cash flow analysis. And ensure that the Cash Management data is accurate, accessible and in compliance with governance standards and processes, being focused on the entire operational routine of the area, analyzing data and interfacing with other teams in the Finance area. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company’s success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, analytic, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business!
What you’ll do
- Operate the global banking relationships, including support to other Finance areas, opening & closing bank accounts, and guarantee that the bank partners are providing the support needed;
- Manage and execute the FX Exchange transactions;
- Execute the Investment Strategy, including C-Level report, and ensuring the investments are in compliance with the Investment Policy;
- Define, monitor and execute the funding strategy for all business units of Wildlife;
- Manage the business’s cash flow, including actual vs forecast analysis;
What you need
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economic recommended or equivalent experience;
- Typically 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst;
- May have experience in more than one finance function;
- Good analytical and operational skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Expert in softwares (i.e., Microsoft Office).
More about you
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result;
- You’re passionate about cash management activities and know how to ensure its quality.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.