Capture Specialist (Golf Subject Matter Expert)
1 day ago
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. This position will start off as a 6 month contract with possibility of extension based on the project needs.
As a Capture Specialist, you will be responsible for capturing and saving gameplay moments for the video production team. These visuals are used as marketing and promotional content for social media and/or competitive gaming events.
As a member of the capture team, you will become a specialist for your area and be able to capture gameplay based on your knowledge of various sports teams, and rules and regulations. The Capture Specialist will understand that sometimes capturing the perfect play may take time and repetition.
- Knowledge and passion for gaming and Golf
- Knowledge of different cinematic camera languages
- Great understanding of the social media and TV worlds
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented. Should have a good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure
- Create cinematic cameras for gameplay moments
- Capture specific gameplay moments
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product
- Building Cameras and scenarios to capture specific content
- Maintaining and updating builds
- Reporting and communicating issues to the Cinematics team
- Reporting and communicating Gameplay issues to the development team
- Testing camera tools each time a new build is available to ensure that the Cinematics team can perform their daily tasks
- Free and confidential mental health services
- Company lead training
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- RMT, Physiotherapist, Chiropractor, Gymnasium, Weight lifting facility, Yoga Studio, etc
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors