Capture Artist [Star Wars: Outlaws]
22 days ago
We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
We are looking for an experienced Capture Artist to support us with Gameplay capture. You will be part of our talented Brand team, together you'll be creating and supporting trailer- and video productions for Star Wars: Outlaws.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you'll do
- Capture and edit high quality In-game and In-engine footage using capture tools, either working on our own or with the other video artists to create outstanding video assets.
- Ensure all captured footage meets our high quality standards and aligns with the game’s vision.
- Edit and organize captured footage for use in various marketing materials.
- Play the games and know them inside out, scout locations and compositions and provide solid research for the team to be more efficient working on video assets.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and capture technologies.
What you'll bring
You are excited about games, storytelling, and cinematography. You have a good sense of time management which enables you to create quality content on schedule, in a fast-paced environment. You are curious and open to new ideas while actively looking for the best solution to the task at hand. You are comfortable working autonomously and can present your ideas in a clear way. You enjoy collaborating with peers and are a good communicator to express your ideas and suggestions. You are open to feedback and thrive in a creative and innovative environment.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- High level of In-game capture expertise or similar role
- Proficiency using Adobe editing suite (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Previous experience working in video games
- Creative eye for video development
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain consistency in captured footage
- Passion for cinematography, storytelling and video games
- Fantastic communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and Star Wars Outlaws. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here .
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.