Capture Art Intern (starting January 2024)
1 month ago
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking smart, motivated, and enthusiastic interns for our ESO Capture Art team. This is an incredible opportunity to learn from a successful team of industry veterans. To be considered, candidates should have a strong educational background demonstrated in an exemplary portfolio of work and a serious willingness to learn.
*Must be available for a full-time internship for a 3-month period, beginning January 2024.*
- Work directly with the Development, Marketing, Community, and Web teams to create a wide variety of video assets from script to delivery
- Work on a collaborative video team that must be agile to a constantly evolving market; work will include gameplay capture, live action filming, video editing, visual effects, and motion graphics
- Gameplay capture, including not just the player experience, but using the game engine to set up unique scenes with cinematic lighting and camera
- Create cinematic screenshots/images through creative use of in-engine game tools
- Support the studio and marketing teams to deliver world-class visual assets
- Help capture imagery for print, online media, ads, and in-game UI
- Receive and provide feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Critique one’s own work, be self-motivated, and meet set deadlines
- Portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of cinematic language through use of camera framing, lighting, blocking, composition, and editing
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, particularly Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Passion for MMOs and gaming
- Playing Elder Scrolls Online and knowledge of its various zones, races/culture, and Elder Scrolls lore is a huge plus
- Excellent composition, lighting, and camera angle choices, exceptional eye for color theory in a visual media
- Artistic and creative vision
- Must have a positive attitude, be a team player, and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to adapt to changing creative direction
- Proficient user of Photoshop
Capture Art Intern- The typical base pay for this position at the start of employment is $17.00 per hour.
ZeniMax has different base pay ranges for different work locations within the United States, which allows us to pay employees competitively and consistently in different geographic markets. The range above reflects the potential base pay across the U.S. for this role; the applicable base pay range will depend on what ultimately is determined to be the candidate’s primary work location. Individual base pay depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At ZeniMax certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, such as merit increases and discretionary bonuses. These awards are allocated based on individual performance and are not guaranteed. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with ZeniMax and the country work location. U.S.-based employees have access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid vacation time, paid sick and mental health time, and several paid holidays, among others.
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.