Candidate Experience Operations Specialist (Contract)
17 days ago
Job Title:Candidate Experience Operations Specialist (Contract)
Job Title: Candidate Experience Operations Specialist
Reporting To: Manager, Candidate Experience
Department: Candidate Experience
Location: Santa Monica, CA; Irvine, CA; Work From Home
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As the Candidate Experience (TA) Operations Specialist – you are focused on developing, harmonizing, and implementing scalable Talent Acquisition Operations across our Activision Blizzard landscape. The right player will focus on improving our processes that enable best in class: sourcing, screening & selection, and offers. In this role, you will not only implement new processes but own the associated programs that are developed to support and enhance TA Operations. The Operations Specialist will partner and build key working relationships across our Talent Acquisition and People Experience organizations enterprise-wide. The Candidate Experience team provides a seamless operational experience for all stakeholders including candidates, the Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers and other strategic partners.
**Please note this is a temporary role. Approximately 6 months.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Engage with Talent Acquisition to identify business needs, align & refine processes and implement solutions that drive strategic business value
- Standardize processes & tools across multiple business units and geographies in an effort to increase scalability and ensure operational excellence
- Seek out continuous process improvement opportunities, recommend changes to overall processes enterprise-wide
- Develop and implement integrated recruiting technology solutions to automate and streamline processes, working closely with People Technology and IT teams on a shared roadmap
- Implement & own Talent Acquisition programs that enhance and support the overall Candidate Experience, including but not limited to employee referrals, application & pre-screening, and global offer alignment
- Lead or engage in high impact improvement projects on various initiatives supporting TA operations best practices, focusing on our candidate experience from selection through offers
- Partner with our People Experience PMO and change management teams to ensure that improved programs, process and initiatives are socialized appropriately/effectively when implemented to our Talent Acquisition teams
- Five (5) years’ experience in Recruiting/Human Resources/Talent Acquisition Operations, or related fields within HR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Broad knowledge of the full recruiting lifecycle and compliance/DE&I best practices
- Experience with cloud-based talent acquisition technologies, such as: Workday, ServiceNow, Eightfold, and HankerRank
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work well in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Creative thinker who thinks out-of-the-box and is not afraid to question the status quo
- Team player with a roll-up-one’s-sleeves attitude, and innate sense of proactivity
- Comfort with ambiguity: leans on strong judgment and high IQ/EQ to provide well-informed solutions
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.