Campaign Manager, Unity Ads
20 days ago
Joining a new Growth Marketing team, you will be responsible for implementing Unity’s growth marketing strategy. You’ll be part of a small team of Campaign Managers, reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager and will focus on Unity’s Operate brands (predominantly Unity Gaming Services and Unity Ads). You’ll have your own group of products and it's your responsibility to bring in new users and make sure they're happy! You’ll partner with other teams across the org to deliver effective campaigns that educate and nurture our target audience of game industry professionals.
Unity is a high growth company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. The Operate team is responsible for the majority of that growth and this new team will lead the charge as we look to develop new revenue streams. With this growth comes tremendous opportunity. So if you’re an experienced marketer who is able to see opportunities to expand our reach, optimize the funnel and deliver a consistent return on investment, then we want you on the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the execution of our multi-channel campaign strategy. Identify the right audience and media mix, pull together the right partners and deliver campaigns that deliver the right impact
- Align with partners across product marketing, content marketing, sales, performance marketing and creative studio to ensure campaigns are on track and hitting expectations
- Implement data-driven and creative experiments to identify new opportunities and enhance velocity through the entire funnel
- Work with Marketing Ops to use data and generate quantitative and qualitative insights that enhance the customer journey
- Align campaigns to the our branding strategy, content goals, and product positioning to create unified messaging across all communication channels
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years growth and acquisition experience for a SaaS software, B2B application, or similar high-growth technology company
- Proven experimental approach, and analytical foundation and demeanor
- Experience connecting user acquisition and retention strategies to content marketing, word of mouth amplification, and community development
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organization, both directly and cross-functionally
You may also have
- Background in the gaming industry
- Experience marketing technical solutions
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.