Campaign Manager - Games
19 days ago
As a Campaign Manager, you will play a vital role within our Commercial team, collaborating closely with our Product Marketing Manager to drive marketing campaigns globally. You will be responsible for comprehensive campaign planning and execution, including the selection of platforms, assets, budgets, estimates, segmentation and implementation. Your efforts will be crucial in maximizing revenue and player engagement, contributing to the overall success of our products.
Example of responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Marketing Lead and the Product Marketing Manager to execute established marketing plans and identify new business opportunities, ensuring that marketing strategies align with franchise business plans.
- Lead and coordinate marketing efforts across different channels, covering all stages of the product life cycle.
- Plan and execute social, programmatic, and first-party campaigns.
- Optimize campaign content and setup continuously.
- Conduct controlled testing to refine campaign strategies.
- Gather and brief the Product Marketing Manager on localization needs for targeted markets.
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to ensure reporting and tracking of campaign efforts.
- Regularly report and present campaign performance.
We would love if you have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in campaign crafting, marketing project management, campaign leadership, or similar roles in the AAA game space.
- Proven experience in go-to-market, launch, or post-launch plans within a campaign or media planning role.
- Understanding of games-as-a-service or direct-to-consumer business models.
- Native-level proficiency in English communication skills, both written and verbal.
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table.
Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our " Open Application. "
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.