Brand Marketing Director
2 months ago
Who We Are:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture and 94 percent of employees say their workplace is great. We are however, dedicated to building our best workplace yet.
Where This Role Is:
This role is based in our studio in the greater-Boston area, but we will consider fully remote or flexible work arrangements, in line with our Flexible Work Policy.
What You’ll Take On:
• Create and execute a cohesive plan for the announcement and launch of our next project that delivers our objectives and is aligned with our marketing pillars:
o Authentic - Be genuine and transparent with our users at all times.
o Focused - By design and necessity, we will only focus on “the things that matter”.
o Responsive - We understand that the development process and the industry as a whole are subject to constant change which requires us to always be listening, proactive and flexible to mitigate risk and maximize opportunities.
o Data Driven - Planning should be based on a sound and thorough analysis of all available information.
• Develop key messaging points and a communication plan (including timeline, budget and content needs) to deliver results in our primary owned communication channels.
• Develop interactive promotional campaigns to generate traffic and awareness, through SEO, online media buys, promotions, and frequent delivery of content.
• Be the primary point of contact for media relations, responsible for creating and distributing news updates and media assets.
• Establishing criteria and systems for tracking campaign success.
• Perform sophisticated qualitative and quantitative analyses to inform decision making.
• With the creative director, develop a campaign style guide and be the point person for all promotional materials.
• Creating briefs for, and managing the production of, assets such as videos, trailers, digital ads and screenshots to the highest quality standards. Routes creative assets and spends for approval per the appropriate approval matrix (including QA) and archives approvals.
• Grow and engage with our community in owned + earned channels.
• Coordinate with our OEM and licensing partners on the production, announcement and launch of ancillary and merchandise product.
• Regularly interact with external partners to present plans, administer approvals, maximize promotional opportunities, and generally represent Ghost Story Games as a good trading partner.
• Direct and manage various outside agencies to execute the product strategies, and ensure all communication delivers against the positioning and messaging.
• Interface with on-site Finance Manager on campaign related forecasting and A/P processes.
What You Bring:
- Demonstrated success launching at least 1 videogame campaign of a similar scope.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated toward solving creative problems and able to work well independently.
- Able to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
What We Offer You:
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Flexible Hours. We understand that sometimes people need to juggle work and family life, so we have flexible work hours and a support structure.
- The opportunity to work on a creatively ambitious project with a world-class team of developers.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.