This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, looking for a programmer with experience in developing real-time third person perspective cameras. The ideal candidate will have a passion for games, aesthetics, and engaging player experiences.
- Create in-game and cinematic cameras that respond intuitively to user input with a strong emphasis on aesthetics, clarity, and creating impactful player experiences
- Implement and maintain a camera system within a large codebase while collaborating with other departments both locally and around the world
- Work on tools to give content creators the means to create and customize cameras as needed for gameplay and scenes.
- 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Fluent in C++
- Strong 3D Math and algorithmic skills
- Experience building camera systems for games or interactive media
- Ability to work in an agile team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Open-minded team player with a dedication to deliver exceptional results
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Full health Benefits with an HSA account
- Office located near transit and bike routes
At CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver, our mission is to create world-class interactive entertainment experiences.
Located in one of the biggest video game hubs in the world, Vancouver, Canada, we are an inclusive multi-national team of driven and talented professionals that fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration and honest conversations studio-wide.
We push gameplay boundaries. We build unforgettable narratives and stories. We make some of the best and most revered video games on the planet. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.