This job might no longer be available.
Call of Duty Endowment – Event Coordinator (Temp)
28 days ago
Job Title:Call of Duty Endowment – Event Coordinator (Temp)
Job Title: Call of Duty Endowment – Event Coordinator (temp)
Reporting To: Director, Marketing – Call of Duty Endowment
Department: Call of Duty Endowment
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
- Partner with Experiential Team to coordinate all Armed Forces player communication and player logistics, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate logistical and broadcast communication with appropriate Points of Contact from the individual Armed Forces teams.
- Player & Streamer Portal: collect needed Player and Streamer information for playing & broadcasting purposes; Headshots; Team Bios; etc.
- Coordinate & traffic Graphics Package between Esports Engine, CODE Team, cross functional teams, and Legal. Including, but not limited to:
- event logo
- social assets & posts
- announcement assets, etc.
- Coordinate and distribute Broadcast, Streamer, and Player Toolkit, including but not limited to:
- creating usage guidelines for Armed Forces teams to properly use our logo and all associated assets
- packaging Press Releases and other announcements for amplification
- Streamer & Player overlays (if necessary)
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.