CXS QA Technician
20 days ago
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What you'll do
As a Quality Assurance Technician within our Customer Success team you will be responsible for providing end-to-end technical support across the full Aristocrat Gaming software & hardware suite. Part of this role will also have you involved with upcoming projects - this includes onsite work at customer venues along with hardware & software deployment, configuration, and enablement.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide in-depth technical product knowledge across the end-to-end Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT)
- Provide in depth technical training programs to help assist the technical team to have the right knowledge to install / configure & support all parts of our system including documentation and checklists.
- Provide in-depth technical product knowledge in take to market, specifically with BETA trials
- Provide on-site pre and post installation & support for Aristocrats Venue Management Systems, Applications & Web-based products
- Build and install software on machines on our Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM’s) Workstations, Servers
- Manage client calls utilising our Call Management System (Sales Force) and ensuring all tickets are updated with accuracy
- Liaise with customers across various platforms – including customer visits, phone, and email
What we're looking for
- Experience in a similar technical role, preferably with experience in OAT
- Epic customer service skills
- Combination of software and hardware experience advantageous
- Experience building & configuring operating system workstations and servers
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CMS tool
- Project Management experience advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and an ability to work unsupervised
- Experience with VMware, Linux & Windows (Server and Workstation) software advantageous
We work flexibly here at Aristocrat and have a hybrid work model. This role will require you to work on-site at customer venues from time to time as well as the ability to work from our head office in North Ryde or home.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.