CXS Operations Product Owner
9 days ago
Job Posting TitleCXS Operations Product Owner
SummaryWe are hiring a CXS Operations Product Owner to join our team. The main tasks include writing detailed business requirements, diagramming processes and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users, be a self-starter and be known for delivering on time with quality. This role will focus on processes that span multiple business functions across the company, primarily focusing on CXS Operations
What You'll Do
- Business Product Owner on multiple software modules and products within CXS business unit, including Salesforce, GoFormz, Smartsheets, DealHub, and others as implemented.
- Acts as an integrated team member representing, interacting with, and engaging business users.
- Write technical user stories, epics, features and works with the CXS leadership to clearly articulate technical requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Working with stakeholders to create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence user stories and the backlog based on business value and requirements.
- Understands the needs and goals of CXS stakeholders to develop requirements, data, and features needed to deliver a best-in-class digital experience.
- Accountable for the product backlog and prioritization of user stories with team members as per the vision set by the CXS leadership.
- Structure and lead meetings, clearly communicate expectations, and ensure stakeholders are adequately updated on progress and milestones.
- Diagram business processes anticipating requirements and developing optimization strategies.
- Stay current on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Document Acceptance Criteria for requirements.
- Complete test scripts and perform user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate the documentation and training of updated procedures leveraging the CXS Operations team.
- Serve as a liaison between IT development, stakeholders, and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or an MBA.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- The ability to inform and influence multiple audiences through clear, concise materials.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience in Salesforce.com.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Anaxi is Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s (ASX:ALL) dedicated online Real Money Gaming and Customer Experience Solutions business. Founded in 2022, Anaxi creates destinations where players can enjoy the excitement of online Real Money Gaming with confidence. Powered by the world’s greatest gaming content and the creativity of over 800 passionate people, Anaxi is on a mission to become the most trusted name in online RMG, globally. Anaxi: Experience Entertainment.
For more: www.anaxi.com
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) is a top 20 Australian listed company, with 7000+ employees worldwide. Our company mission is to “bring joy to life through the power of play” across a growing range of land-based and digital entertainment channels every day. Our fast-growing business sits at the intersection of technology and creativity, with innovation embedded into every aspect of our business. Aristocrat’s business encompasses Aristocrat Gaming - the World’s #1 premium provider of casino games, innovative technology and customer experience solutions, along with Pixel United, a mobile games powerhouse. Pixel United boasts three world-leading game publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that collectively entertain millions of players every day. Our new Real Money Gaming (RMG) business aspires to become the third global operation within Aristocrat, and the world’s go-to destination for RMG.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.