The role is both strategic and operational where the key outcomes are to:
• Collaborate with commercial team to provide strategic and tactical business support that guides and influences key decision makers in the achievement of business objective.
• Drive quarterly forecast, annual planning, and long-range strategic planning activities partnering with key stakeholders across the business including Sales, Design and Development and other.
• Perform financial modeling and analysis for new market opportunities including pricing and product launch strategies including revenue share modeling. Will involve cross line of business collaboration within Aristocrat
• Partner with senior executives through elevated business partnering, reporting, providing recommended solutions and key insights to enable decision making
o Including BI dashboards, Reporting (variance/scenario analysis) and cost management.
• Drive management reporting and data analytics that deliver insights to key business partners on financial performance.
• Implement improvements to planning and reporting processes and enhance leveraging of systems and tools.
• Build and promote a high performing Commercial Finance team and culture
Internally, the role must work collaboratively with finance segment leads, corporate finance, sales, shared services, design and development and marketing.