This job might no longer be available.
CX Solutions Director Program PMO
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleCX Solutions Director Program PMO
SummarySeeking experienced Customer Experience Solutions (CXS) Director Program PMO, reporting to Global Vice President PMO & Governance, to ensure all major technology development projects for CXS are planned, approved, implemented, and support deliverable timelines. CX Solutions is at the heart of everything we do, and this role requires a passion for supporting the organization in a fast pace, dynamic environment, creating a culture of service and delivery. The Director Program PMO monitors and reports the product/project/program from initiative through delivery, interfacing with internal teams to ensures on time execution. This role will provide transparent reporting to Global Leaders while driving continuous improvement and leverage Project Management best practices. This role requires a high level of professionalism, exercise independent judgement and decision making, while considering the interest of multiple stakeholders.
• Develops, aligns, and maintains standard reporting the portfolio of projects within CXS, tracking program progress.
• Supports the design, development, delivery, and management of project management strategies to ensure projects delivery to expected timelines, on budget and to quality standards.
• Assesses the current state of CXS technology programs and processes.
• Report to Global Leadership and internal stakeholders on all programs at regular intervals to inform management on risks.
• Collaborates with business leaders to provide continuous controls and evaluates program/project to ensure they are meeting CXS standards for an exceptional customer experience.
• Provide leadership to ensure assigned staff successfully achieves CXS goals and objectives.
• Utilize multi matrixed executives and leaders to drive the CX vision and strategy to represent a single vision for our customers.
What you'll do
- Lead the creation of transparency into the development status of product priorities.
- Drives internal engagement through a CX lens, utilizing consistent messaging and touch points, with the customer at the center of everything you do.
- Develops deep knowledge of sub-functions within the department and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Drives reporting of technology projects to ensure on time within budget delivery while reporting risks and mitigation strategies.
- Builds collaborative relationships to foster cross functional engagement and collaboration.
- Leads a team on Program Managers providing guidance and alignment for deliverables.
- Coach and mentor all team members, identifying training needs, increase awareness of the customer and employee experience, and stay current with professional practices.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 10+ years of experience.
- Successful Project Management role preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments.
- Certified PMO Director with knowledge of PMI best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.