CRM Strategy Specialist (W/M/NB)
9 days ago
Games industry evolved towards services and the need to win a good share of players’ entertainment time. Acquiring new customer is one of the challenges, the other is to keep them in Ubisoft ecosystem. The service that Ubisoft will provide all along the gamer journey will make the difference among a highly competitive market. The communication towards gamers has to be multichannel and personalized. Send the right message, to the right person, at the right moment, through the right channel and right device.
Ubisoft has leveraged one of the top ranking leading technology in Campaign Management: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaigns, but also operates on other channels (web banners, in-game news, console hubs) with specific tools. The CRM Department is in charge of the CRM Channels worldwide, collaborating with varied clients like Ubisoft HQ, Publishing teams, and subsidiaries and production teams from all over the world.
In this context, the CRM Strategy activity aims at improving the company’s KPI of retention and monetization, ensuring player satisfaction at each step of his consumer /or gamer journey. Leveraging the power of data and multiple reach opportunities of CRM channels, the CRM strategy activity helps create 1-1 relationship with Ubisoft clients and ultimately drive loyalty within Ubisoft’s ecosystem.
Define CRM multi-channel strategies for Ubisoft titles and services
- Develop personalized customer journeys based on consumer history and player behaviors
- Ensure an optimized use of all the Owned Media channels (emailing, adserver, ingame, …)
- Identify opportunities for new channels leveraging the Consumer Data (PC launcher, mobile)
Lead CRM campaigns coordination and execution
- Gather and formalize internal client’s needs and expectations (production studios, marketing teams, e-shop, Consumer Knowledge services, Uplay, …)
- Plan, coordinate and set up customer lifecycles for all Ubisoft titles and services
- Collaborate with all CRM stakeholders (Prod, EMEA, NCSA)
Optimize the CRM channels process and performance
- Develop process & templates to ensure efficient collaboration with internal clients and operational resources
- Identify industry trends, best practices and opportunities for innovation with the direct marketing and consumer experience space
- Establish KPI & monitor AB testing performances
- Systematize campaigns’ post-mortem & identify best practices
Develop a strong expertise on Consumer Data to build CRM strategies
- Initiate and follow up database analyses in coordination with the CRM Data Analyst
- Elaborate data-driven and customer-oriented recommendations for Marketing teams
- Create consumer profiles and audience segmentation depending on the Business objectives
- Analyze consumers’ behaviors & preferences to adjust lifecycles
- Collaborate with CRM OPS teams to ensure data availability & activities’ reports
- A first work experience in the CRM or digital marketing field
- Creative, with a proven taste for challenge, innovation & marketing
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to carry out and deliver several projects at a time - and on time
- Excellent organizational skills & commitment to detail
- Customer-focused, with strong understanding of data segmentation & targeted messaging
- Curious & team-player
- Reactive in the context of a very fast-paced industry
- Proficient in English
- Good understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry
- Interest in technology and social media
- Experience managing web-based applications such as content management systems, social business software and email service clients
- Data-driven and analytical, with expertise on campaign reports
This position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro St Mandé - line 1 / RER Chateau De Vincennes - line A).
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.