CRM Specialist, Performance Marketing
7 days ago
Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub focused on performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies. 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
The CRM team work across all games and territories, for both Console and Mobile titles. CRM is new to the performance team and is currently being developed as a fully-fledged performance channel – with a focus on strategic and operational improvements to ensure it becomes an efficient tool in our overall marketing toolkit.
What We Need:
This is a fast-paced, data-intensive position within the 2K Performance Marketing department. The successful candidate will be working directly on 2K's Global Performance Marketing Strategy for CRM and the localization of that strategy for individual Territories. They will also be implementing, optimizing and reporting on the campaigns resulting from those strategies.
This position is ideal for a hard-working and ambitious marketer who wants to continue to develop a career in the online marketing sphere, with a special focus on developing their CRM skills and knowledge. They will also get the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of marketing innovation – utilising advanced marketing technology tools to enable enhanced targeting and performance tracking of all marketing activity, and also help in technology projects focused on improving the tools that are available to the CRM team for their general marketing activities.
What You will Do:
- CRM Operations: Own the campaign creation process from start to finish, engage with stakeholders on campaigns deliverables and build world class CRM campaigns utilizing advanced marketing tools.
- Marketing Optimization and Reporting: Conduct analysis on CRM marketing campaigns, identify possible improvements and AB test hypothesis for continuous performance improvement.
- Work closely with the CRM Lead to ensure CRM processes and the team toolkit are optimized for scale.
- Drive your own CRM strategic projects and initiatives aimed at increasing customer engagement, retention, upsell and cross-sell.
- Collaborate with the marketing technology team on CRM tech projects such as data architecture, subscription flow and new IP launches.
What Skills are Needed:
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing, specifically in Email marketing.
- Excellent attention to details, project management and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of CRM and Base management platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferable.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills. Ability to digest large amounts of data, perform analysis, build reports for senior stakeholders and identify trends to make data-based business decisions.
- Self-Starter and quick learner with the confidence and ability to tackle new initiatives with little guidance.
- Strong Interpersonal skills as interactions with cross-functional teams will be part of your day to day.
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.