This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a CRM Manager. This individual has experience in key aspects of CRM, is data driven, works well cross-functionally, and has a track record of success. They will report to the Senior Manager, CRM Strategy and will be responsible for the planning and execution of CRM campaigns for AAA Games. The successful candidate will be immensely passionate about player experience, results driven and understands how to leverage personalized CRM content and channels to enrich Ubisoft’s relationships with our gamers across our various brands. It is important to note that this is a Management position without employee management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the creation and execution of highly personalized, multi-channel CRM campaigns and drive continuous improvements to individual channel strategies, dynamic content, and player journeys
- Partner with the Audience Management team to create robust segmentation strategies to optimize retention, monetization, and engagement
- Track, report and improve upon actual performance metrics of individual campaigns and strategic KPIs for retention, engagement, and customer lifetime value. Be accountable for the final performance of the campaigns themselves
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns and develop a testing strategy for channel and audience metrics
- Close collaboration with Brand, Media, Analytics, Data Science, Audience Management, and Digital Marketing Teams
- Coordinate regularly with international stakeholders and work daily with counterparts in other offices in execution of work and tasks.
- Partner with CRM Operations team and Business Intelligence teams regarding data planning and flows, and optimize processes for campaign execution leveraging the CRM Martech stack
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Marketing experience, ideally in Digital or Direct Marketing with demonstrated success in driving acquisition and retention programs
- Experience leveraging Marketing Technology to drive improvements in personalization, content targeting, audience segmentation, etc.
- Demonstrable expertise in CRM or other digital marketing channels using multi-channel customer communications
- A strong understanding and background in marketing communication principals and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, with the desire to setup and build cross team collaboration
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines, and work streams
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.