Montreal QC ca
1 day ago
What Does the Ideal Candidate Looks Like?
- Customer-focused: you design programs with the gamer at the forefront of your mind
- Data-driven and analytical: you love data! And understand how to use it to improve your strategies and campaigns
- Proven problem-solver: you bring a new perspective to the table and are focused on results
- You are an executor: you move fast and meet deadlines
- Excel at communication and setting expectations across teammates and stakeholders.
- Understand the rigor of GAAS games and required mechanics to anticipate needs in advance
- Think eSports and develop a vision with eSports team for future programs
What you'll do
Develop player engagement strategy, planning, optimization and measurement across Game As A Service (GAAS) game titles via CRM channels (email, IGN, Web, 1st Party…etc)
Build and recommend player journeys for the various aspects of the lifecycle based on attributes and play patterns of customers (Acquisition, Retention, Monetization)
Partner with Brand and Production teams to create customer acquisition and lifecycle marketing frameworks and programs to attract and retain gamers across assigned titles (R6 and eSports evolution)
Lead and develop multi-channel CRM communication plans to amplify Marketing pulses with support across CRM channels
Plan both the strategic communication and execution of programs and lifecycle frameworks, ensuring quality deliverables meeting deadlines
Work with internal and agency resources for planning and execution of plans and specific tactics
Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Production teams on content strategy to drive player engagement and and answer the community needs
Partner with data stakeholders (BI, Analytics and Data Science) to gather insights on performance, player journey, monetization opportunities, and build timely and hyper-personalized CRM campaigns
Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
Report on campaign performance and provide regular post mortems to improve ongoing CRM support and inform future business decisions
Track, monitor and build programs to maintain and boost the health of the game player base (optin, unsub)
Identify industry trends and opportunities for innovation with GAAS and eSports games
Be a customer advocate within Ubisoft marketing, ensuring the highest quality interactions with the customer across all lifecycle channels
What you bring
- 3-5 years of Marketing/Production experience, ideally in Digital or Direct Marketing with demonstrated success in driving acquisition and retention programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, advanced degrees a plus.
- A strong understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry a huge plus
- A strong understanding and background in marketing communication principals and best practices
- An understanding of digital design principals, user experience design and deliverability best practices
- Experience with and understanding of web and e-mail tracking technology.
- Experience with project management basics with working across multi-disciplined teams and offices in driving alignment, approvals and expectations of output(s)..
- Bilingualism (French and English)
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.