20 days ago
Job TitleCRM Manager
SummaryAs the CRM Manager, you will be joining our amazing Team in Barcelona, where you will be tasked with configuring CRM strategy, performing post launch checks and managing external communication channels to promote CRM campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Using internal tools to configure medium to high complexity CRM events, lifecycles and campaigns;
- Working with QA to ensure error-free execution of our campaigns and lifecycles;
- Perform post-launch checks to monitor campaign performance and report any irregularities;
- Managing external communication channels to promote CRM campaigns (email & push notifications);
- Provide support and creative copy to assist our Community Manager, including Facebook and TikTok platforms;
- Preparing art briefs, writing engaging marketing copy and reviewing asset quality;
- Collaborating with other teams across the business: Dev, QA, Art, Product, Solutions, Data Science, Social Media, and Customer Service to name a few.
Ad Hoc Responsibilities:
- Providing ideas for new campaign concepts;
- Suggesting areas of improvements (tools, processes, events UI & UX);
- Managing and resolving configuration issues and escalating more complex issues that require cross-team collaboration or expert knowledge
What We're Looking For
- You have good technical knowledge and an eye for detail;
- You’re passionate about gaming and want to learn more about it;
- You have some experience of marketing campaign execution or QA;
- You’re team-orientated - we achieve great results as a team, we also learn faster from one another.
- You have a good understanding how to utilize different communication channels to achieve best results;
- You demonstrate great written and spoken English, as communication skills are essential for daily communication with our global teams in London, Barcelona, Gdansk and Lviv as well as our external communications with our customers.
- You have a strong sense of priorities to get things done in the most efficient way.
- You are keen to learn; we’re always able to learn more from those around us, while providing expertise in our own areas to others.
- You have experience using Jira and Confluence.
- You have great interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively with your team members and other teams across the business.
- You can apply logical thinking when managing complex tasks.
- You are super-organised.
- You are flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
- Experience as a CRM or LiveOps Manager will be a plus.
Why Product Madness ?
You will be joining a global powerhouse where you will be part of a world-class talented team that creates remarkable hit games such as Heart of Vegas, Lightning Link, Cashman Casino, Mighty Fu, and Big Fish Casino. The success of these titles has led to over 400 million downloads and more than 50 million active users. But there is no stopping us there, we also have a new games team that is working on bringing new hit games to the market. Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital games division of Pixel United.
Outstanding growth has seen us build Product Madness to more than 800 team members and counting, you can join one of our seven global talent hubs including London, USA, Canada, Spain, Poland, Ukraine & Israel.
You will be part of a company that is not only Mad about games but Mad about our people. Living by our value of people first, you will feel this firsthand from the moment you step into one of our fantastic studios. This is made possible by our amazing studio experience team who help make Product Madness such a fun place to work. Be it arranging endless snacks, weekly breakfasts & lunches, lavish Christmas & summer parties, happy hour drinks, social get-togethers and so much more.
So what is stopping you from coming and joining the Madness?
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!