This job might no longer be available.
CRM Graphic Designer
9 days ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a CRM Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will have experience and passion for graphic design for digital marketing and a strong understanding of one-to-one communication with customers. They will be responsible for the creation and optimization of content for CRM campaigns, and work on multiple delivery channels for all titles produced at Ubisoft.
What you’ll do
- Create, manage, and optimize the content (email templates, individual assets, etc.) needed to operate multi-channel CRM campaigns (email, in-game placements, first party placements, and web) that respect brand guidelines.
- Sync with the CRM Copywriter to ensure look and feel of all outgoing communications is in-line with the tone and voice of our overall CRM vision.
- Create assets based on game content, CRM campaigns’ goals, and requestors’ instructions.
- Work with internal marketing teams and creative agencies to get both original creative and additional template work done and ensure that all content matches best practices.
- Ensure all content is localized, copy edited, and abides by legal requirements.
- Establish best practices on all types of content produced, propose regular optimization and testing scenarios (A/B), and implement a quality management process to ensure all content is consistently executed to spec.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in graphic design, bonus for email design or marketing asset design
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a team.
- Demonstrable expertise of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), or other tools of the trade.
- Understanding of web design best practices and UI principals.
- Experience and knowledge of email best practices and design basics.
- Strong understanding of technology and standard business software like Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English required.
- Passion for gaming and understanding of the gaming, technology, and internet culture.
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
- Your portfolio
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.