CRM Executive (Full Time 12 months FTC)
4 days ago
Job Title CRM Executive (Full Time 12 months FTC)
Location: SI HQ, Here East, London
Reporting to: CRM Manager
Sports Interactive is looking for a creative and hardworking CRM Executive to assist in the continued growth of its Football Manager ‘supporter’s club’, FMFC (fmfc.footballmanager.com). This is a new and exciting role reporting into the CRM Manager. The role is currently for a 12 month fixed term period.
As an integral member of the communications team, the CRM Executive will be called upon to devise and execute compelling campaigns to engage the club’s membership throughout the annual FM sales cycle.
A deep interest in football and/or gaming would be desirable, but not required – what is required is strong CRM experience in a similar role and a passion to use those skills to promote Sports Interactive and Football Manager to a global audience.
- The execution of effective CRM campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Maintaining a schedule of A/B testing to optimise campaigns, user journeys and processes.
- Working with the CRM Manager to devise and manage creative ways to scale member sign-up, engagement and retention for the Football Manager member’s club, FMFC.
- Assisting with the delivery of regular competitions and promotions on FMFC.
- Working with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to analyse FM player behaviour/customer segmentation to seek insights and drive personalised experiences.
- Assisting with regular reporting and analysis, providing recommendations and insights.
- Assisting with the development of FMFC functionality and feature sets across all prospect/member touchpoints.
- Managing performance and smooth day-to-day running of all FMFC-related websites and touchpoints.
- Contributing, alongside the Brand, Content and Social Media teams, to the smooth day-to-day running of all SI consumer-facing websites.
- Working with SI and SEGA’s customer support teams to manage CRM/FMFC related customer issues.
- Analysing and reporting on FMFC-related web activity using Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager.
- Ensuring all CRM activity is correctly tagged and tracked across all activity.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar CRM role.
- Creative, data-driven and highly analytical with a passion for your campaigns and a test and learn approach.
- Hands-on experience with a range of CRM tools and basic HTML skills.
- The ability to work on numerous projects concurrently with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrable experience owning end-to-end CRM campaigns (including automation).
- A willingness to improve relevant skills and knowledge while staying up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced creative environment as a strong team player.
- An interest in football and/or gaming is desirable, but not a requirement.
Sports Interactive (SI) is an ambitious development studio creating immersive sports management simulations. Since 1994, we’ve captivated a global pool of players with our iconic, BAFTA award-winning game, Football Manager. We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA having caught their attention in 2006 with our continuous critical and commercial success.We’re a tenacious community, coming together at the Here East technology hub in Stratford, East London. Always expanding, the SI team takes on the gaming genre through a diverse array of disciplines. But no matter how big we dream, we keep our approach (and your schedule) flexible, creating a relaxed atmosphere where collaboration can thrive.
Further information on the company and its games is available at www.sigames.com .
We approach everything with passion, whether that’s making our mark on the gaming and football industries or doing our bit for the world around us. We want to share that outlook with everyone who shows up to work here each day.
We like our talent tenacious, so you can expect to surround yourself with other ambitious individuals bringing their A-game to many different disciplines. We know collaboration is the key to constantly topping our best, and encourage our people to fiercely realise their own personal potential.
We believe everyone matters, no matter which part of the business you’re in. Above all else, we’re a team. A team with a down-to-earth dynamic, that works and plays together. We have fun doing what we do; one of the many reasons we’re one of the best places to work in the UK games business (Gameindustry.biz 2021 Large studio category).
And if you want a work/life balance, we’re behind you. Because while we live to create extraordinary games, we know that’s not all you’ve got going on. You can trust that we always keep things in perspective, fostering an environment where work can be more than just a job.
Our flexible working culture gives team members the responsibility to optimise their workloads, with in-office, hybrid and remote working options. Even in countries where we don’t directly employ*, we’ll even explore what’s possible via third parties and do our best to accommodate location preferences. We’re also a London Living Wage employer and proudly boast one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry.
*We’re able to directly employ in the UK, Ireland, France, Sweden and Finland.
Inclusivity Matters We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from any relevant candidate irrespective of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion, or belief. Our studio has disabled access and facilities.
SI is proudly a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we are dedicated to ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. Our studio has disabled access and facilities but please ensure you advise us if you require any other reasonable adjustments to be made to support you during the recruitment process.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.