This job might no longer be available.
CRM Data Specialist
Montreal QC ca
7 months ago
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time CRM Data Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your understanding of data structures and mapping in a fast-paced, impactful and inspiring environment. The role is equal parts strategy and analytics as it will be the center-point between multiple teams relating to CRM – the Marketing arm focused on driving both player acquisition and retention. Key responsibilities will be collecting data needs, providing feedback and pushing data-driven initiatives to increase the impact of CRM projects.
The main objective is to provide meaningful insights to the CRM team as well as help implement efficient processes for data usage including segmentation, automation and personalization within the contexts of the CRM owned channels. The ideal candidate will have experience in a data-centric role, strong communication skills, with bonus points for having CRM experience and a passion for gaming.
What you'll do
- Be the liaison between CRM and EnterpriseData/CRM Dev teams in regard to all data definition, deliverables and future data enhancements
- Drive constant data evolution by partnering up with data teams across the Ubisoft ecosystem (Data Science, DNA, ED)
- Challenge the status quo related to the data flow and current integration
- Have a deep understanding of the CRM Data architecture in relation to the business needs
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve the CRM targeting capabilities (Machine learning, Customer scores etc)
- Develop strong relationships with the CRM partners and stakeholders
- Support the Analytics team with needed context for various reports/dashboards
- Monitor data quality reports and timely fixing of errors
- Follow discrepancies in data to the source and documenting findings
- Manual and automated daily data reconciliation/manipulation for resolving quality issues in a timely manner
- QA new reports and automation processes
- Collaborate with other members of the team on various projects to ensure good quality data being used.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or other related quantitative fields
- 2-3 Years in an analytical field
- Strong knowledge of SQL with a desire to improve
- Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new tools and data systems
- Ability to closely follow directions and to communicate issues
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working in a technology company
- Game knowledge or internet culture is a plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.