Senior CRM Associate
4 days ago
Tripledot Fortune is a newly formed and growing division of Tripledot Studios, set up to design, build and launch mobile peer to peer games of skill. Tripledot Studios is a fast growing independent mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry veterans from the biggest names in mobile gaming, such as King, Peak Games, Facebook and Product Madness.
We have a people-first culture, matching the growth of our company with the growth of our people. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others.
About the Role
As Senior CRM Associate you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build solid relations with our customers to influence loyalty and retention in order to meet our business KPI’s. You will also be responsible for continuously looking for ways to better understand our customer needs across multiple games and geographical areas, using data to support you in achieving the most effective solutions.
Planning and executing complex multi-channel CRM Campaigns is a core part of this role, as well as implementing and managing initiatives driven by personalization, customer segmentation, engagement and LTV of the customer.
- As a Senior CRM Associate, you will be responsible for creating planning and executing:
- All external (Push and Email) communications
- Supporting the rollout of any new products or features with promotional and informational content
- Lifecycle and trigger-based campaigns (in-app and external)
- HVP (VIP) campaigns and reporting
- Copywriting promotional activities
- Working closely with other teams such as Product, Art, Development and Project
- Work closely with the Data team to develop, use and optimise behavioural models
- Produce high-quality outputs (campaign analysis)
- Highly driven individual with a focus on delivering results
- Experience planning and executing complex multi-channel CRM Campaigns
- KPI and data-driven
- Experience implementing and managing initiatives driven by personalization, customer segmentation, engagement and LTV of customer
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering results
- Great coordination and planning skills
- Self-starter who is always trying to find ways to optimise
- Good communicator who can share their vision
- Team player
Bonus Points for..
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in Gaming or Gambling
- Passionate about Mobile Gaming
- Experience in email deliverability
- Background in working with high value customers