This job might no longer be available.
CRM Associate Manager
Montreal QC ca
17 days ago
What you'll do
Ubisoft is looking for a CRM Associate Manager as part of its Customer Management Group focused on Acquisition and Lifecycle Marketing. Partnering with a CRM Manager this individual will help develop, manage and execute campaigns and programs that enrich Ubisoft's relationships with our gamers across various brands for all games operating in the NCSA (North, Central & South America) territory. The ideal candidate will be customer (player) focused, detail oriented and driven. Passion for video games a plus!
What Does the Ideal Candidate Looks Like?
- Customer-focused: you design programs with the gamer at the forefront of your mind
- Data-driven and analytical: you love data! And understand how to use it to improve your strategies and campaigns
- Proven problem-solver: you bring a new perspective to the table and are focused on results
- You are an executor: you move fast and meet deadlines
- Work closely with CRM Managers on creating, managing and optimizing customer messaging (journey/lifecycle) marketing strategies across multiple Ubisoft brands
- Work cross-functionally across departments & offices executing multi-channel CRM campaigns for NCSA region
- Drive and assist personalization, dynamic content & multivariate testing opportunities based on game mechanics
- Partner with analytics department to understand and communicate campaign effectiveness and performance
- Maintain quality assurance across CRM channels and programs
- Be a customer advocate within Ubisoft marketing, ensuring the highest quality interactions with the customer across all lifecycle channels
What you bring
- 3+ years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing and online engagement programs using customer data and behaviors
- Bachelor's degree in a Marketing and/or Marketing-Technology experience required
- Experience with and understanding of web/e-mail tracking technology
- Familiar with project management & related software tools (Jira, Bugzilla, Google docs, Confluence…etc)
- Understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry a huge plus
- Understanding of marketing communication principles, direct marketing and best practices
- Adhere to digital design principals, user experience design and deliverability best practices
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.